Based on Buckminster Fuller's self professed operating principle(please see below), we present you with these useful links;
"I am convinced that nature uses different gestation rates for both biological and
technological phenomena. I am also convinced of the infallibility of nature's revolutionary intertiming design
of these different gestation rates. In my personal strategy, I eschew all promotion for this reason.
I have no desire to develop the "premature babies"? of industrial technology.
As a consequence, I have no literary agents, no lecture bureaus, no advertising or public relations people,
no sales agents of any kind. Neither myself nor anyone on my staff is allowed to solicit supporting grants.
I have no sales people who go out to sell me in order to fund an operating budget.
I ask no one to listen to me or to look at what I have produced.
I speak to people only when they ask me to do so.
When, however, people ask me what it is they see that I have produced, I give them my very best explanations.
These personal operating principles are based on a kind of self-sufficient mechanism that
I have always appreciated in nature's designs,and some supply side economists have admired in human institutions.
These rules of thumb have carried me through many crises during the past fifty-five years."
- Dr. R. Buckminster Fuller
- World Resource Simulation Center (USA)
- Global Energy Network Institute (USA)
- Buckminster Fuller Institute
- The Master index of all of Buckminster Fuller’s work
- Charles Kovess "Certified Speaking Professional"
- Our Global Nation
- Beyond Zero Emmissions
- Dr Helen Caldicott
- Designing 2050 - Peter Ellyard
- The Desert solar technology concept - Stewart Taggert
- Community activity - Self help
- Greenpeace action group - 350 ppm Carbon Dioxide
- Pure Energy Systems Wiki - Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies
- SELF - Solar Electric Light Fund
- EARTHSHIP BIOTECTURE - Building with natural and recycled materials,solar and wind electricity,thermal/solar heating and cooling,water harvesting,contained sewage treatment,food production